Home Page

Saturday, September 15, 2007

What's On My iPod

The first three videos are all about the VMA's - they were my favorite performances and/or songs from the event. Enjoy!

Alicia Keys - "No One" - This is her peformance from the VMA's, I couldn't find a music video. I have to say this was the most memorable performance of the night for me. Not to mention she was actually singing, which was unbelievably rare that night!!??

Chris Brown - "Wall to Wall" - I actually enjoyed his performance at the VMA's better than this video, this guy can dance. I'm not all that big a fan, but this song is pretty good (and catchy).

50 Cent - "AYO Technology" - Say what you will about 50 Cent, this guy makes me want to dance.

Smashing Pumpkins - "Zero" - another good song they didn't perform the other night.

Dave Matthews Band - "The Space Between" - I'm not a huge Dave Matthews fan, but this is one of those songs I could just listen to over and over.

My niece Breana is staying over tonight, so in a little while we'll be heading over to Peter Piper Pizza to let the girls have some fun... hopefully it will be a much better experience than our last trip to Chuck E. Cheese. Maybe I'll get around to posting some pictures of our fun...

2 comments:

Teri said...

My Peter Piper days are drawing closer and I am not looking forward to it.

You really do have ecclectic taste in music. I do notice that Jazz and Opera are missing from your Ipod :)

Martin said...

Been a long time since I saw the "Zero" video. I'm noticing the purposeful cutting off of faces which is artistic in some ways but makes you wonder if they are hiding something.