Home Page

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Update Post

Just an update post on the bug stuff. I must have left one helluva impression, enough for Martin to call me to ask about my bug bites and offer a bug guy referral. I also got a couple of calls/emails during the day today to make sure I wasn't hospitalized somewhere for some rare deadly spider bites. LOL Thanks to everyone for the concern! I did see my bug guy this morning and the bites are still itchy but the swelling is pretty much gone. They really do look like ant bites, and I'm fairly certain they didn't happen at home.

I must also be passing my phobia for creepy crawlies on to Madison, perhaps I need to be a little more brave around her. We had a bathtime conversation about the bug in the classroom and the spider on the playground, both of which she stomped on "...so they couldn't get me!"

I'm off to catch up on blog reading...I'm way behind.

3 comments:

Martin said...

Awww... she stood up to the bugs for mommy. B) Well, if anything, people care about you. Don't let any of that change what and/or why you post.

LoraLoo said...

LOL Not exactly... she's got her own fear of them to kill them for. I have tried not to let her see me freak but either it's genetics or she's picking up on how much I hate bugs. Not that I want her to play with them or anything, but you know what I mean.

Anonymous said...

At least she stomps on them. I don't even like to do that much.