Home Page

Thursday, September 27, 2007

Idle Time

It's been a little slow this week at work, which means everything is in good order. See in my business, if I'm roaming your office halls, it usually means something is wrong (and possibly very, very wrong).

I had to be especially bored today, because I thoroughly cleaned my office. I mean taking everything off of shelves and out of drawers kind of thorough! True, I am a clean freak (although not an organized clean freak). I spend so much time cleaning up after everyone at home that I tend to hate doing it at work too. The walls were closing in on me, so it was time. It's so organized and spotless, I hardly know what to do with myself!

This afternoon, however - when all was sparkling and it was still relatively quiet, I ended up buying this online: It's 22" of task mastery goodness... Yes, I bought it for work. I have a laptop at home, but at work I have this itty bitty screen (okay, it's 17"), but programs have to fight for desktop space. Sure I could use two monitors, but I'd really like seamless, and there you have it.

As you can see, I've rationalized this purchased to hell and back. :) I can't wait until it gets here!

4 comments:

New White Keds said...

If it is for work, please tell me that work paid for it.

Other than that, being someone who has seen you in cleaning action (impressive by the way), I am sure your office did not stand a chance. Glad it is all done.

If you get bored, I could use some help organizing my place now that all the furniture is coming!

JoeinVegas said...

Do I see little birdies on the top left? You do have a good budget.

LoraLoo said...

Amy and Joeinvegas: There is no way my government agency would EVER pay for one of these, but wouldn't it be nice? It came out of my mad money fund. I certainly don't need it, but who cares? heh

Cupcake Blonde said...

Ooo pretty! Does the flower come with it?