Home Page

Friday, August 10, 2007

What's On My IPod

Check out what's been playing on my iPod today, and enjoy the music videos...

Jay-Z: "Can I Get A..." - This song is from the original "Rush Hour" sound track. I love the baseline in this song... It is seriously NSFW.

Semisonic: "FNT" - Incidentally, this song is also from a movie, "Ten Things I Hate About You." Seriously catchy beat. That was also a surprisingly cute movie....? This song must have also been in "Long Kiss Goodnight", as there are scenes from that movie in the video.

Nelly Furtado: "Do It" - No, not from a movie. :) I heard this on my way home today, and I'm actually starting to like her music more and more.

Pink: "Who Knew"- I heart Pink's music. I think if I could be reincarnated as someone famous, it'd be her. She's got some serious spunk. And pink hair!

Deep Blue Something: "Breakfast at Tiffany's" - I remember this video being played on a relatively new VH1. Yes, I'm old, I remember the birth of Mtv AND VH1. Anyway, it's too bad these guys didn't have anymore hits in the states... I read on Wikipedia they recently toured and plan to release more via iTunes. Ladies, check out the lead singer - worth the watch. :)

I wish you all a fabulous weekend!!

1 comment:

BeckEye said...

I adore Pink also. But that "Breakfast at Tiffany's" song drives me insane.