Home Page

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Mini Me's Attitude

Madison has this thing where she likes being chased around the house... she just loves running away and it's usually at the most inopportune times (bathtime, bedtime). Tonight after her bath I'm trying to dry her hair and she decides she's really not ready to get dried off, dressed, or listen at all for that matter. So there she goes, streaking down the hallway. Before I could get after her for not listening, she looks over her shoulder, shakes her butt at me and says "Nanny nanny boo boo!" How do you not laugh? How? I couldn't help it.

She's so me. Be afraid, very afraid!

5 comments:

K-Mac said...

Do a lot of streaking, do you? :-p

Martin said...

Ditto, Otto. For some reason, I think she's going to pull that on Karl tomorrow morning.

Teri said...

All I can do is laugh :)

Anonymous said...

LOL, when they are Maddy's age it is cute. When your mini-me is a teen it's not quite as cute, but still secretly amusing.

Cupcake Blonde said...

Ha! I love it when kids think they are being so smart and you can just laugh.