Home Page

Thursday, July 05, 2007

What's In My Head

It's always about what's in my head, isn't it?

A friend I've had since 7th grade is in town from Boston, visiting her family. She'll be here for a whole month!! I'm calling her tomorrow to set up a time to meet this weekend and get our kids together. We're going to try to get a girl's night out while she's here too. I can't wait to see her, I haven't for two years.

A Sammy's Woodfired Pizza opened in my neighborhood and they're so slammed, they're not doing takeout orders for three weeks. Sure, we could eat there. But I want to enjoy every minute of my grilled chicken salad (THE best thing on the menu!). So takeout and a three-year-old are better mates.

The Smashing Pumpkins are coming to Vegas soon. I don't believe dates have been announced, but I can guarantee I'll be there. I've decided I need to see some concerts again. That's something I've really, really missed doing.

Tomorrow is Friday!! Have a good one!

2 comments:

Ken said...

Sammy's is open? That's so cool. We'll wait until the craziness dies down before we go.

Of course it's all about what's in your head...isn't that what we all do here?

Anonymous said...

I love that a pizza place is opening and your excited about the grilled chicken salad. :)