Home Page

Friday, June 29, 2007

What's On My IPod

It's that time of the week again... here's some things I heard on IPod during my walk tonight. As usual, clicking on the song title will take you to the video:

Lifehouse - First Time - The special effects are pretty cool for this video. Love this sappy song!

The Waitresses - I Know What Boys Like - I love this 80's tune!

U2 - Sweetest Thing - It's really cool to see their sense of humor in this video, I hadn't seen this before tonight.

Tom Tom Club - Genius of Love - Don't do mind altering drugs while watching...LOL

Gwen Stefani - 4 in the Morning - I just love Gwen. If you've never seen her live, she is absolutely amazing on stage!

Have a great weekend!!!

3 comments:

BeckEye said...

I prefer the original version of "Sweetest Thing," which I used to have on 45 (and probably still do, just don't know where it is) as the B-side to "Where the Streets have No Name." Luckily, they put it on the B-sides compilation. The revamped version isn't THAT different, but it just doesn't sound as good. I do kind of like the doo-doo-doo-doo part in the middle, but I really wouldn't have changed anything about the original.

Anonymous said...

Bono has an Elvis Costello look going on in that video.

Watching the Tom Tom Club video I couldn't help but think "Did Paris Hilton animate that?" :)

Martin said...

I agree with 60% of them. B)