Home Page

Sunday, June 03, 2007

I'm So (Yawn) Tired

I'm on my second day of vacation and I haven't slept in past 5:15 a.m. My child's little personal clock needs to be reset... yawn... Karl and I were living dangerously last night and stayed up until midnight - what an effing mistake!

We rewatched "Oceans 12" last night, and although the plot was nowhere near the first installment - I still find the humor just as good. Brad Pitt is not anywhere on my "list" - (you know, the okay to leave your spouse for list), but he's actually pretty good at comedy. Has he done any comedy films?

Maddy's birthday is officially tomorrow - but we've been celebrating for the last week between family and school. We're having lunch with Amy tomorrow, and I think we'll probably make our way over to the Lied Discovery Museum as well. She's acting like she's catching a cold - with only 3 days 'til Disneyland, I am not a happy camper.

5 comments:

Cupcake Blonde said...

Brad Pitt has not done straight out comedies per say, but he has done comedic roles, such as Ocean's 11, Ocean's 12, The Mexican, Snatch, Fight Club (I thought he was funny in that movie...also dark and twisted, but funny.) His brand of comedy is more subtle, more dark. Funny you just rewatched Ocean's 12, so did I, gearing up to see Ocean's 13 on Friday.

Only three days til Disney? YOu must be getting excited!!!

Bar L. said...

Ok, lets think positive! She is NOT catching a cold, she is NOT catching a cold (sometimes this works for me).

Anonymous said...

You wouldn't find Pitt on my list either, it doesn't matter that I don't have a spouse does it? ;)

Happy birthday to Maddy!

Here's hoping everyone stays healthy for Disney.

Martin said...

Happy Birthday Maddy!!!!

Don't see myself watching an Ocean's movie again. The first was enough for me. I don't know why I put it in a Mission Impossible area of non-interest for me. I'm sure they are great movies though. B)

Disney I could get excited about.

K-Mac said...

I'll gear up for Ocean's 13 by watching Ocean's 11 again. I've only watched Ocean's 12 once and it left me kinda cold. I could go into reasons why, but I don't want to spoil the plot for anybody who's not seen it.

And oh yeah, nobody cares what I think. :-)