Home Page

Monday, April 02, 2007

Happy Monday!!

What a fabulous weekend it was... and it's a good thing, because what a week this is going to be. We need to prep for the kitchen floor install on Wednesday/Thursday. I'm home staring at flooring guys those two days (hopefully no crack!) and I'm getting a major donation to the Vietnam Veterans of America on Thursday as well. Once the floor is done, it's cleanup and putting our kitchen back together...


Saturday I'm having the kids over to color Easter eggs, and Sunday it's an Easter celebration/bbq with family at our house. I'm having an Easter egg hunt again this year, this may just end up a family tradition. As usual, I spent way too much money on fun Easter things for the kids. I just can't resist, there's so much fun stuff out there and I get such a kick out of the excitement on their little faces.
We spent some time at Floyd Lamb State Park yesterday - there are pictures at my Flickr link to the right of the page.
As promised here are "before" pictures of our kitchen. I'll post pictures as it's being done, starting with the floors. You'll notice the refrigerator and all the crazy clutter. A perfect example of a clean freak who is unorganized. I'll take all that stuff off, clean the surface, and put it all right back.


4 comments:

Undercover Angel said...

Your before pictures are absolutely gorgeous, so I'm dying to see the after and during pictures... I'd kill for the kitchen you already have...

Meow (aka Connie) said...

Your before kitchen is already fabulous. Can't wait to see the finished result.
Have a great week.
Take care, Meow

Martin said...

I love how the phone, toaster, knives and towels are an equal distance apart. Did you measure that out? B) Actually, it's a beautiful kitchen and I can't wait to see how things look with the new tile. If anything, it might push me to get my stuff done.

Nik said...

Those are before pictures?!?! LOL The kitchen looks great as is, can't wait to see what you do with it. Good luck with everything and I'll keep my fingers crossed for the no crack thing. Hope you're having a good week!