Home Page

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Trent Reznor and Sick Puppies

The guy who came to the house to measure my kitchen floor yesterday looked exactly like Trent Reznor - except with an awful beer belly. I first saw his face and thought "Oooooooo", then I looked down and thought "Ewwwwww". I waited around for two hours, he showed up at the very last minute of his time window, and it took him less than fifteen minutes to complete the job. Oh well, I got some laundry done while I waited.

I heard a new song this morning by Sick Puppies called "All the Same". I have heard Martin talk about them before, but I honestly never got around to hearing any of their music. Perhaps it was because in my head, I heard "Awwww, how awful, sick puppies" instead of "Man, you're seriously sick puppies!" Anyway, that is a good song, and I think it will be finding its way to my IPod.

5 comments:

Bar L. said...

Well I guess if you liked it, I'll give it a shot. Funny - I thought the same thing about the title of that band, it made me not want to check them out!

Ken said...

Isn't that the way it usually works? The trades take all of the time, show up at the last minute and then it takes them like 3 seconds to finish their task. Ugh.

Martin said...

Do you mean Skinny Puppy? I know that they have the new album out but haven't got it yet.

Martin said...

Nope... you meant Sick Puppies. Went to their band site. Never heard them before. Funny that they have a name similar to one of my favorite bands.

LoraLoo said...

Barbara: Did you give it a listen yet?

Ken: We're learning quickly how this home improvement stuff works, and I can't say I'm entirely thrilled.

Martin: OH no! I got it wrong. Skinny Puppy, I remembered as soon as I read your comment.