Home Page

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Let the fun begin!

Well, we did it! Thanks to everyone who had your fingers crossed, it helped. :) Yesterday I gave away a big chunk of our savings to make the house ours - and our current house is going on the market today.

I can't believe we're doing this... Karl and I are already on each other's nerves, thank goodness it will all be over in a couple of months. It will help us a lot if the house sells before we move (did I really just say that?), so it will be interesting how this all works with a tornado toddler living there. I'm a total newbie at this house selling stuff, and some of this stress is certainly the fear of the unknown. It's all going to be just fine, Right? Right?

Have a Terrific Tuesday!

10 comments:

Unknown said...

yay! How exciting. FYI. Jeff and I moved four months ago and have yet to unpack. The house is so clean with nothing inside it!! Moving was very stressful for us but we are stress prone people. I am sure that you will be fine.

Anonymous said...

Congrats!!! It will all work out just fine! Take pics of the new place ASAP!

Ken said...

Congratulations Lora. If Amy and I can make it happen with combining two households and planning a wedding, you two should be just fine! The house sounds awesome and I know that you guys will be happy once you are settled.

Matt said...

Way to go.

Unknown said...

Wow, you are moving. Where is the new house at? I know just up the street but I want details...

LoraLoo said...

Cyndi: We're total stress case as a couple too. Thankfully this will be over so quickly we won't have time to make too much damage. LOL

Barbara: Thanks, I needed that. I will take pics, definitely.

Ken: Thank you, and you're right. We can make this work out. Somehow.

Matt: Thank you!

Lloyd: It's in the Log Cabin Manor, down at the very North end of Durango - literally, the end. And I'm still kind of Wow, myself! Don't think it's really sunk in yet.

New White Keds said...

B-R-E-A-T-H You can do this and it will all be amazing. Tornado Toddler! LMAO!!!!

Cupcake Blonde said...

How exciting!! Congrats! Brian and I are off to loko at new houses this Friday so I hope we have the same good luck as you.

Lily said...

Congrats! Hope things go smoothly. It's realistic to fear the unknown but don't get too stressed about it, if a wrinkle pops up you'll deal with it when it happens.

Fred said...

It'll all be fine. I'm in my eighth house, and so far, I still have all my hair.

Congrats to both of you, Lora.