Home Page

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Wednesday Buzz

Thanks to everyone for the well-wishes last week. It helped! Everyone is feeling good in our house. Hopefully this will last for a long, long time!

For some reason I am sooooooo tired today. I woke up from what felt like a hibernation-deep sleep this morning and I've been in slow motion pretty much the whole day. Eating at Dave's BBQ with the crew today didn't help AT ALL. (yawn) S. and I just made a crack ... er... Starbucks frappuccino run. How evil am I - he'd never had one before, and I just sucked him in like a drug dealer.

I still like Chris Daughtry to win American Idol. His rendition of Johnny Cash's "I Walk The Line" last night was amazing. I think it's Lisa's time to go... at least I hope. Even Kevin did better than her last night, and for some reason I don't enjoy her performances. She looks like she just came off the Disney Mouseketeer set and performs as such too. We're not doing Disney on Ice here, Lisa. Let it go. So I'll add to my winner pick and tell you who I think should be the bottom three. Chris Daughtry, Taylor Hicks and Katharine McPhee. Taylor's choice in song last night wasn't a great one, but no matter - he's still got the talent to back him up. I think it was Amy who mentioned how annoying Katharine can be personally - always so bubbly - but it's actually one of the things I really like about her (despite her incredible talent).

Okay, I'm halfway through my frappuccino and I can't stop moving my right leg. Guess I need to move around, I'm on a serious caffeine buzz. Have a great day!

3 comments:

Martin said...

So far, everyone that I've talked to that watch the show think that Chris will take it. I only saw an early performance of his awhile ago but I find it interesting to see it so weighted to one singer.

Distant Timbers Echo said...

I've got such a crush on Katharine McPhee!

BeckEye said...

Chris, CHris, Chris....tsk tsk tsk. I still think he has a good voice. But the boy is shaaaaaa-dy. ;P