Home Page

Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Lazy Summer Afternoon

This afternoon we got some short but heavy rainshowers... Madison and I hung out on the patio and listened to the rain.

I also ordered my copy of Billy Corgan's TheFutureEmbrace from Amazon. I can't wait to get my little hands on him errr... it! You can check it out at BillyCorgan.com.

Right now I'm watching Karl get seriously pissed at a Playstation game while Dallas is curled up next to me purring. Lazy summer kind of stuff, it's great to be on a mini vacation!

2 comments:

Moose said...

I have been listening to the radio to hear some singles. What I've heard sounds pretty good. You'll have to let us know how you like it when you get it.

An80sNut said...

I need to check out some samples of the songs. I really liked some Smashing Pumpkins stuff but kinda have that hesitation on this one. It's probably unfounded though. B)