Home Page

Monday, November 01, 2004

Why am I here?

I'm sitting in the office wondering what's the big deal about blogging. Who cares what I have to say? So here I am, giving it a shot. It's a great source of venting and sharing ideas of nothing else.

Who am I?

My name is Lora and I'm a wife, a Mommy to a 5 month old (isn't she the cutest?) and a computer network technician for a Nevada State agency. It's a lot of hats, but I enjoy every one. I grew up in Las Vegas and still call it home - it's like a black hole - you can't ever get out once you're in it. I just don't see me living anywhere else.

Are we done yet?

I begin with my first rant: The election. I can't wait to get back to normal. I can't believe I'm saying this - but I'd rather see a commercial for sanitary napkins before I see another campaign commercial. I know, I know. It's important to vote, and it's important for campaign messeages to get out there. But enough of the media hype, already. These commercials are like watching Inside Edition. Do you think you might want to get down to the issues?




No comments: